It's been proven that about 80% of computer users look up
contact information online, versus checking the phone book!
How do we Promote OK In Health?
Marketing Advisors always says "to invest 10% into promotions" - but OK In Health believes in doing more!
OK In Health prides it’s self in being the main Health & Healing Website that invests heavily into marketing their website.
We believe in reaching the mainstream public, as well as like-minded people. We need to invest in advertising in many marketing avenues.
In today’s market it is very hard to find low cost advertising. OK In Health provides low cost listing rates and collectively re-invests that back into promoting OK In Health and our listed events.
Our most successfully promotion is by our members themselves, which sign up for their free e-magazine, and invite friends to also sign up and join this network. It is because of the tremendous support from our members and local communities that OK In Health has become the #1 website for Health & Healing workshops, events, practitioners, articles, contests, specialty care and information.
Here is a sample of the Promotions, Marketing and Advertisements OK In Health invests in:
OK In Health's Weekly Health Columns - 'A Healthy Focus' by Ok In Health
OK In Health writes a weekly health column in five south Okanagan newspapers. 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010... One is the The Keremeos Review which serves the communities of Keremeos, Hedley, Cawston, Okanagan Falls and the Similkameen Valley. Published every Thursday, The Review is part of the Black Press group of newspapers.
TV - Advertisements
Past TV - Interviews featuring OK In Health
Shaw Cable - OK To-day Show.
Aired all along the Okanagan Valley. A 5 minute show all about OK In Health winning the "Health & Fitness Educator Award" at the South OKanagan Health Fair. February 2008
Okanagan TV listings Shaw Cable - OK To-day Show.
Aired all along the Okanagan Valley. A 7 minute show all about the success of the Okanagan Integrative Health Info Center – OK In Health. April 2005
Shaw Cable - OK To-day Show. with Chris Stormer and her Reflexology Workshop. Mentioning OK In Health as the host sponsor who invited and arranged for Chris to come to the Okanagan from South Africa. August 2005
Past write ups or articles - in Newspapers/Magazine featuring OK In Health
* May 2008 - HAAO Newsletter - write up about OK In Health's community website
* March 2008 - Maria Carr of OK In Health wins the SOWINS, Health & Wellness Award - Penticton Herald
* February 28, 2008 - "OK In Health wins 2008 Health Award" in the Keremeos review
OK In Health receives the Health & Fitness Community Educator Award - MLA Rick Thorpe presents the award to Maria Carr of OK In Health with Mr. Paul Torreggiani of Pfizer and Dr. Gerry Karr chair of the Health Fair
* March 2007 - Article on OK In Health in the South Okanagan newspaper
* March 15 2006 - Penticton Herald, Business page B4, John Singleton's column on "How’s Biz?"
"Health and wellness is available to us to get over the bumps in life and one of the easiest places to locate information about workshops is at www.OK In Health.com. This website will provide information about not only workshops, but also events, contests, tips, and recipes and a directory of practitioners, support groups, related businesses and general info on several disciplines in traditional and natural health practices." Click in to see what is new and helpful to you.- Review by John Singleton
* 2006 - Full page articles write up in Issues Magazine
* August 10th 2005 - Kelowna Courier Newspaper- “Website a Resource for Healthy Living”
* Okanagan Woman creates Health network
* August 9th 2005 - 1/2 page article about OK In Health in the Penticton Herald - "Local Women offers Integrative health site" (+ intro on front page)
* July 1, 2005 - Penticton & Wine Country Chamber of Commerce - Read introduction in their newsletter
* October 2005 - BRITISH COLUMBIA RAC CHAPTER - Newsletter RAC BC Reflexology
* Issues Magazine - BC & Alberta
* Aromascent Journal - Across Canada & USA
* Common Ground - Vancouver, BC
* Saddle Up - Canada`s Equine Magazine
* Okanagan newspaper events Penticton Herald
* Penticton Western Advertiser
* Penticton Western Daily News
* Kelowna Courier
* The Keremeos Review
* Kootenays Express News
* and more
* Desert Connections
* Kootenays Pennywise
* Castlegar/Slocan Valley Pennywise
* Trail/Beaver Valley -Pennywise
* Nelson/Salmo Pennywise
* and more
Brochures, Leaflets, & Posters
* We distribute Poster all along the Okanagan Valley, Kootenays, Vancouver, Vancouver Island, across BC & Alberta, USA, & Ireland
* Pamphlets distributed at many parades like the Penticton PeachFest Parade
* Health shows in Penticton, Kelowna, Keremeos, Vernon, and Vancouver
* At local movies and events
* Each person that signs up for OK In Health Newsletter, Workshops, Practitioners or event listings is offered Brochures, Posters and Leaflets to share the news about OK In Health
* Hospital, Health Stores, Support groups, Health Forums, and at many events
* and more
Hits and Stats for OK In Health
OK In Health Risings StatsSearch engine responses - Ranked 5/10 By Google.
400 unique Visits a day = 400 people visiting each day
300,000.00 Hits - a month = Over 3 Million Hits a year!
3,000+ OK In Health Members
Links - Websites that Support OK In Health
* Positively Outrageous Women - Vancouver, BC
* Celtic Healing Center – Penticton Reflexology & Healing Touch Treatments
* Whole Spectrum Healing, Ireland & Wise Woman Weekend in Ireland
* Penticton Community Directory
* Okanagan Info Net Directory
* HAAO - Healing Arts Association of the Okanagan
* HANS - Health Action Magazine
* Children of the New Earth
* Reflexology Association
* Pacific Institute of Reflexology
* Ferlow Botanicals
* 4 HORSES FORMULAS
* TrueLight Communications
* A Funny Business
* Pro Health Journal
* Healing Arts Association
* EarthStar Connection
* Retreats on Line– Canada & USA
* Canam College
* ihealthplanet – women's health question
* The Apothecary
* Walking Reflexology
* Awakening Intuition: Using Your Mind-Body Network for Insight and Healing
* Book Review website
* Meditation website
* Subconscious Mind and Hypnosis
* Yemaya Horse Retreat
Connect with Us
|Dried fruit is a convenient option and alternative to fresh fruit. Dried fruit provides fibre and several vitamins and mineral. It is easy to carry with you as a quick and easy snack. Add dried fruit to salad, pancake batter, home baked bread and cereal to count towards your five a day.|
|Specialty: Life Coach|
Working with me one-to-one or in groups, you can expect to learn how to know yourself more clearly and how to live more consciously without fearing judgement or seeking approval from others.
|Angelic Healing Practitioner Training|
|Date: Jan 10, 2014|
Location: Vancouver, Victoria & Across BC
This training is for you if you desire a closer connection to the Angelic realm for self-healing, more clarity and guidance in your life as well as the ability to offer Angelic Healing to others.
|How to cope with shocking news about employment, or lack of, and redundancy. Know that the Angels always have a solution for us, providing we trust. It might not be what we want, but it will certainly be what we need. All we have to do is ask, trust and let go. Of course it is not always that simple... |
|Layer Cake with Strawberries, Lentils, & Coconut-Chocolate|
Description: Did you freeze some strawberries this summer?
This recipe is the perfect way to use those delicious fruits!
Buckwheat flour, a timeless classic!
Ground on the old stone, this flour can be use for a wide variety of recipes. Greyish in appearance, its color is a proof of its high content in rutin, a flavonoid antioxidant-rich. With its high nutrient content, buckwheat flour is one of the healthiest on the market. Vary your favorite bread, cakes, muffins and biscuits recipes by adding buckwheat flour.
What Are the Healthy Benefits of Buckwheat Flour?
Excellent source of copper. Essential for the formation of red blood cells and various hormones.
Helps fight against free radicals, which are harmful to the body.
Good source of magnesium
Good source manganese
High in soluble fiber
Source of iron
Source of zinc
Source of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Source of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)