Terms & Conditions
By accessing and browsing this web site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This Website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. OkinHealth.com may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Periodically changes are made to the Website.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. The copyright in this site and the underlying software code are the property of OkinHealth.com and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
- Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to OkinHealth.com and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that OkinHealth.com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of OkinHealth.com and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. OkinHealth.com is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- OkinHealth.comreserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of OkinHealth.com and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
- No endorsement
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by OkinHealth.com.
OkinHealth.commay, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including, but not limited to bulletin boards and/or user forums, and the content of any such communications. OkinHealth.com, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, privacy, libel, obscenity, or otherwise.
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EDISCOMPUTERS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM, EVEN IF EDISCOMPUTERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of British Columbia and Canada apply to any issue that may arise between OkinHealth.com and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of British Columbia. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against OkinHealth.com or EDIScomputers.com must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
Connect with Us
|Bananas are easy to eat fruit! The average banana contains 95 calories which makes them a good snack choice, it will fill the hunger gap until the next meal. For a pudding, make your own banana split with a scoop of ice cream and sprinkle of home made granola.|
| Feng Shui & Design ~ Teresa Hwang|
|Specialty: Feng Shui|
Teresa Hwang Feng Shui & Design, Master of Feng Shui FSRC, FSRC Lecturer, Interior designer for Commercial & Residential.
|The Nia White Belt Training with Martha Randall - 7 day Course|
|Date: Aug 3, 2013|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
Learn, Move, Energize with International Nia Trainer, Martha Randall
|Healing the Heart – Forgiving the Unforgiveable|
|Letting go of anger and resentment, and feeling yourself healed is such an important gift we can give ourselves. When we hold unforgiveness in our hearts, we only punish ourselves.|
|Orange Fruit Nut Truffles|
|Category: Holiday Recipes|
Description: This recipe is great in December and during the New Year celebrations. While walnuts are harvested in December, they are available year round a great source of those all-important omega-3 fatty acids.
Walnuts are one of the best plant sources of protein. They are rich in fiber, B vitamins, magnesium, and antioxidants such as Vitamin E. Nuts in general are also high in plant sterols and fat - but mostly monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (omega 3 fatty acids - the good fats) that have been shown to lower LDL cholesterol. Walnuts, in particular, have significantly higher amounts of omega 3 fatty acids as compared to other nuts.