Terms & Conditions
By accessing and browsing this web site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This Website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. OkinHealth.com may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Periodically changes are made to the Website.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. The copyright in this site and the underlying software code are the property of OkinHealth.com and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
- Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to OkinHealth.com and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that OkinHealth.com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of OkinHealth.com and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. OkinHealth.com is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- OkinHealth.comreserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of OkinHealth.com and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
- No endorsement
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by OkinHealth.com.
OkinHealth.commay, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including, but not limited to bulletin boards and/or user forums, and the content of any such communications. OkinHealth.com, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, privacy, libel, obscenity, or otherwise.
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EDISCOMPUTERS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM, EVEN IF EDISCOMPUTERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of British Columbia and Canada apply to any issue that may arise between OkinHealth.com and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of British Columbia. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against OkinHealth.com or EDIScomputers.com must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
Connect with Us
|Dieticians recommends eating something for breakfast each day. If you normally skip this meal, consider trying to eat
breakfast at least 3 days next week. Quick and healthy choices include dry whole grain cereal, dried or fresh fruit, whole wheat toast lightly spread with peanut butter, low fat yogurt, soy milk, a small piece of cheese, or oatmeal. It is not necessary to eat a lot of volume or a lot of fat, but eating something for breakfast can help maintain better energy during the morning hours.|
|Intuitive Reiki Counsellor - Naomi Miller |
Break down emotional walls, and change core beliefs. Transformation that quickly creates positivity and incredible change in your life.
|Raynor Naturopathic Massage - 5 Day course or 10 Day Diploma (Edmonton, AB)|
|Date: Sep 14, 2015|
This 5 Day Massage Certificate course or 10 Day Diploma allows students to quickly develop their skills and begin to massage effectively, assisting their client’s healing journeys.
|Archangel Michael's Leyline and Sacred Sites in Ireland|
|The Saint Michael Leyline is largely intact because of the work of the Druids. This Leyline runs across Ireland for several hundred miles, intersecting with various sacred sites that have been dedicated to Saint Michael. One of the original amplification points of this ley is a 230 metre rock, called Skellig Michael, which stands in the Atlantic Ocean, just off the coast of Ireland. For 600 years since the seventh century AD, it was a centre of monastic life for Christian monks who lived in a monastery that still exists...|
|Tropical Lemon Cranberry Coconut Chia Bars|
Description: Remember the early 90's and the ch-ch-ch chia pets? The popular decorative planters were, in fact, sprouted chia seeds. Chia (Salvia hispanica) is an ancient grain that was used as a staple food by early Mayans and Aztecs, who found benefit in its high energy production, easy transportation, and easy crop maintenance. It was also used within many medicinal applications. Today, Chia has been adopted by the public as a nutrient dense dietary "super food." These tiny seeds contain high concentrations of essential fatty acids, protein, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and can easily be incorporated into any diet for an extra boost of nutrition.
Chia typically contains 30-35% oils and is high in Omega-3 and Omega-6, with each tablespoon providing approximately 2.5-3 g of Omega 3.
Fiber content of 30-40% per serving, with a high ratio of soluble fiber. This type of fiber allows a slower conversionof carbohydrates to glucose, assisting with those suffering with sugar-related illness.
These essential fatty acids and high amounts of soluble fiber, make Chia very beneficial for cholesterol management and cardiovascular health.
Promotes bowel regularity, while soothing inflammatory bowel issues.
They are classified as a high protein food, offering a complete protein (amino acid) content higher than most other grains.
They contain a high antioxidant content, providing a mix of bioflavonoids and quercentin, with the average ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value per tablespoon being 960-1000.