Terms & Conditions
By accessing and browsing this web site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This Website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. OkinHealth.com may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Periodically changes are made to the Website.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. The copyright in this site and the underlying software code are the property of OkinHealth.com and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
- Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to OkinHealth.com and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that OkinHealth.com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of OkinHealth.com and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. OkinHealth.com is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- OkinHealth.comreserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of OkinHealth.com and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
- No endorsement
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by OkinHealth.com.
OkinHealth.commay, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including, but not limited to bulletin boards and/or user forums, and the content of any such communications. OkinHealth.com, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, privacy, libel, obscenity, or otherwise.
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EDISCOMPUTERS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM, EVEN IF EDISCOMPUTERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of British Columbia and Canada apply to any issue that may arise between OkinHealth.com and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of British Columbia. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against OkinHealth.com or EDIScomputers.com must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
Connect with Us
|Keep It Spicy!|
|Seasonings can add loads of flavor to reduced-fat recipes. Try basil to spruce up poultry, cilantro or salsa with fish, and dill in low-fat cottage cheese. Use cracked black or red pepper for more exciting pasta, and add turmeric to rice dishes. A little spice goes a long way toward making fat-modified dishes taste great.|
|Sheila Stephenson – Penticton Health Practitioner|
Sheila Stephenson is a Certified Reflexologist, a Reiki Master, and does Shiatsu Massage. Sheila also practices the Yuen Method and Access Consciousness - The Bars.
|Ancient Celtic Vibrations & Sacred Land Healings ( Cork )|
|Date: Mar 9, 2015|
Experience how to increase your vibration/energy with Ireland's Jane Donald & Canadian's Maria O'Farrell Carr - Land Healings, Fairies 101, Sacred Sites & circles 101 & more...
|Top Ten Easy Steps to Drying Herbs|
|Do you have in your garden some sage, thyme, summer savory, dill, bay leaves, oregano, rosemary or marjoram? Imagine how your dishes will taste this winter if you have your own garden herbs to add to them. Here's how to do it, complete instructions in easy steps and completely illustrated. You don't need any special equipment: air drying or room drying is the easiest, as well as, most inexpensive method for preserving herbs....|
|WW Turkey Burgers with Zucchini|
|Category: Main Meals|
Description: Want your kids to eat more veggies? Hide them in their burgers, they'll never know! Try adding zucchini to my turkey burgers. This was great for so many reasons! Not only did they taste great, adding zucchini also lowered the calories and fat per serving, it made one extra burger and what a great to get your picky kids to eat their vegetables. This made 5 big burgers. Serve them on 1 Point hamburger buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, red onion slices, pickles, ketchup or mustard (add extra points). My final burger with the bun, ketchup, lettuce, onion came out to 4 points.
Zucchini, a small summer squash, is botanically a fruit. However, in gastronomic terms, it is considered to be a vegetable. Though you can avail zucchini throughout the year, the best ones appear during late spring. Have you ever given a thought to the nutritional value of this cucumber-like fruit? No? Then, let us tell you that this cylindrical-shaped fruit has many nutritional benefits. At the same time, it is low on calories. In fact, one medium-sized zucchini has just 25 calories in it, making it an ideal stomach-filler for those trying to lose weight. Nutritional Value in 135 gm Zucchini are Calories: 17, Protein: 1.4 gm, Carbohydrate: 3.6 gm, Total Fat: 0.17 gm, Fiber: 1.5 gm and Vitamin C: 11 mg
Health Benefits of Zucchini helps with asthma, as it contains Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to help prevent diseases like scurvy and bruising, caused by the deficiency of vitamin C. Regular intake of zucchini effectively lowers high homocysteine levels in the human body. The vegetable can help prevents risk of having multiple sclerosis (MS). Zucchini contains Vitamin C and lutein, both of which are known to be good for the eyes. Regular consumption of the vegetable can help protect the body against colon cancer. The rind of zucchini contains the nutrient beta-carotene, which is known to be full of antioxidant properties and thus, helps protect cells against oxidation damage.