Terms & Conditions
By accessing and browsing this web site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This Website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. OkinHealth.com may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Periodically changes are made to the Website.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. The copyright in this site and the underlying software code are the property of OkinHealth.com and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
- Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to OkinHealth.com and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that OkinHealth.com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of OkinHealth.com and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. OkinHealth.com is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- OkinHealth.comreserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of OkinHealth.com and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
- No endorsement
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by OkinHealth.com.
OkinHealth.commay, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including, but not limited to bulletin boards and/or user forums, and the content of any such communications. OkinHealth.com, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, privacy, libel, obscenity, or otherwise.
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EDISCOMPUTERS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM, EVEN IF EDISCOMPUTERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of British Columbia and Canada apply to any issue that may arise between OkinHealth.com and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of British Columbia. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against OkinHealth.com or EDIScomputers.com must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
Connect with Us
|Step 3 in a 3 week, home treat for the inner & outer You|
|Once in three weeks: Hair & scalp Treatment. Take some time to work plenty of good quality absorbent oil into and over your scalp, massaging well. Wrap and leave to soak for 30 minutes to an hour. Shampoo and condition.|
|Bahiti Belly Dance|
|Specialty: Belly Dancing|
Bahiti encourages positive body image, personal expression through dance, and helps to build self confidence and awareness. We welcome all ages, abilities, body shapes and sizes!
|Reiki Levels 3 Training|
|Date: Jan 31, 2015|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
Reiki is an ancient energetic healing art that can be learned & practiced by anyone. In Reiki Level 3 we expand our knowledge of Reiki as we discover the 32 chakras of the spine and incorporate working with crystals into our practice. This is the first part of the Masters Level.
|Saint Brigid Celtic Goddess Brigid |
|Goddess Brigit was thought to have been a Sun Goddess, who was born at sunrise. It is said that when She was born a tower of flame burst forth from Her forehead from Earth to Heaven. She is the daughter of the Dagda. Brigit was one of the great Triple Goddesses of the Celtic people. Both Brigit and Imbolc represent the stirring of life again after the dead months of the winter.
|Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie|
|Category: Vegetarian Entrees|
Description: Traditional shepherd's pie is usually made with ground meat and white potatoes. This one has sweet potatoes mixed in. The curried lentil filling is sandwiched between two layers of creamy potato filling that are sitting on a crouton crust which is baked on top of sweet zucchini. Serve this as an entree with a simple chopped tomato salad.