Terms & Conditions
By accessing and browsing this web site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This Website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. OkinHealth.com may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Periodically changes are made to the Website.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. The copyright in this site and the underlying software code are the property of OkinHealth.com and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
- Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to OkinHealth.com and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that OkinHealth.com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of OkinHealth.com and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. OkinHealth.com is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- OkinHealth.comreserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of OkinHealth.com and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
- No endorsement
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by OkinHealth.com.
OkinHealth.commay, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including, but not limited to bulletin boards and/or user forums, and the content of any such communications. OkinHealth.com, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, privacy, libel, obscenity, or otherwise.
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EDISCOMPUTERS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EDISCOMPUTERS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM EDISCOMPUTERS.COM, EVEN IF EDISCOMPUTERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of British Columbia and Canada apply to any issue that may arise between OkinHealth.com and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of British Columbia. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against OkinHealth.com or EDIScomputers.com must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
Connect with Us
|Sense of Smell and Food Choices|
|Did you know that your sense of smell can affect the health of your diet? Smell accounts for 90% of your ability to detect the flavor of food. Those with a decline in the ability to smell often eat foods containing higher amounts of fat and sugar.|
|Being Wellness and Healing ~ Dylan Smeaton|
|Specialty: Body Talk|
Being Wellness & Healing is a wellness & information community that specializes in the importance of holistic awareness and living for everyone. Offering certified BodyTalk treatments...
|Communication Breakthrough - A Skill Building Workshop with Rachelle Lamb|
|Date: Nov 1, 2014|
Location: Penticton & South Okanagan
An introduction to nonviolent communication with a focus on our choice of words. Learn to be attentive to your use of language and how it can create connection or cause distance.
|“Chucking the Whole Onion”|
|We are first and foremost energetic beings then physical beings ie. we have an energy field surrounding our physical bodies (which can be measured by science) which responds to stimuli in our environment before our physical senses do. This energy field registers what is happening in your environment and then feeds the information to your body which then reacts. We interact with our environment through our energy field. Every experience we have ever had has the memory of that experience registered in our DNA and cellular memory. How can we release the negative emotional charge from these memories?|
|Steamed Asparagus with Lemon|
|Category: Vegetarian Entrees|
Description: Steamed asparagus with lemon is the perfect side dish. Not only is it easy to make, it has few ingredients. Completely foolproof!
Asparagus is amongst the oldest known herb to mankind. Asparagus is a herb which is rich in all the essential nutrients of the food. •The antioxidants present in asparagus, help prevent the growth of cancerous cells in the body.
•Mineral content in asparagus juice is also helpful in controlling blood sugar levels.
•Asparagus is also good for the heart. Sufficient quantities of asparagus juice with some raw honey mixed, if consumed twice to thrice in a day, is healthy for the heart and also helps in heart enlargement.
•Asparagus has also been found to be preventing multiple sclerosis, bladder and urinary tract infections.
•Asparagus is also helpful for people suffering from high blood pressure, as it lowers down the blood pressure levels.
•Moreover, it is also beneficial for nursing mothers, as it helps increase milk generation.
•Asparagus also possesses antiviral and anti fungal properties.
Cooked asparagus also retains its nutritional value and is equally beneficial for our health.